Earn points and buy for free
If you're looking for a fun acrobatic perfomer, the TechOne Mini Tempo is what you need. Made from crash-resistant and easy to repair EPP foam, this plane is capable of 3D maneuvers such as loops, rolls, knife edge, hover, flat spins, hammer heads, etc. Several minutes of pure excitement is what this model has to offer and thanks to the durable EPP foam, it is an excellent choice for pilots ranging from beginners to advanced 3D pilots.
- Easy to landing.
- Easy to install.
- It’s smaller than the usual Tempo.
- Designed with crash-resistant and easy to repair EPP foam
- Specially designed for both slow, precise acrobatics and normal flight
- Powerful AT2206 V2 Brushless motor for a wide flight performance envelope
- Minimum 4 Channel full range computer radio with programmable dual rates and expo
- Minimum 4 Channel full range Receiver
- 2 Cell 7.4V 800 - 1000 mAh Li-Po battery with JST connector
- Li-Po battery charger
|Wingspan||800 mm / 31.4 in|
|Overall length||815 mm / 32.1 in|
|Flying weight||250 - 290 g|
|Power system||Powerful AT2206 V2 Brushless motor|
|Speed control||10 amp brushless ESC with JST connector|
|Propeller||8x4 electric propeller|
|Servos||5-6 g micro Servo x 4|
|Battery||2 Cell 7.4V 800-1000 mAh Li-Po battery with JST connector|
|CG (Centre of Gravity)||80 - 85 mm from leading edge|
|Recommended environment||Indoor and Outdoor|
|Assembly time (approx.)||1 hour|