Earn points and buy for free
This version of CC3D board can be connected directly to a DSM2/DSMX satellite and S.bus port without using an adapter. It has been designed to perform the following:
- a MultiRotor controller with auto-level, including TriCopters, QuadCopters and HexaCopters
- a Flybarless Helicopter controller with auto-level
- a Fixed Wing UAV controller
CC3D controller features:
- Supports Windows, Mac and Linux
- Powerful STM32 32-bit microcontroller running at 90MIPs with 128KB Flash and 20KB RAM
- Original Flexi-port technology for greater port flexibility
- 3-axis high-performance MEMs gyros and 3-axis high-performance MEMs accelerometer
- Small 36mmx36mm 4 layer PCB for noise reduction and better flight performance.
- Futaba S-BUS hardware support
- No drivers required (plug and play device).
- Spektrum satellite receiver support
- 4Mbits on-board EEPROM for configuration storage
Superior user experience:
Thanks to OpenPilot, your experience with the CC3D has never been as easy as now and the included RC harness allows you to connect any standard PWM receiver. Before shipping, all CC3D boards are tested and come with boot loader already flashed. A standard mini-USB cable (not included) is used to load the latest firmware and configure everything for your one of a kind airframe.
This CC3D flight controller offers the modern Flexi-port which gives this CopterControl the chance to use either I2C and a single serial port or dual serial ports, according to your connectivity requirements.
Sensors and Components:
- 3-axis Gyroscope array and 3-axis Accelerometer: MPU-6000
- Supports several common RC inputs: 6 PWM channels, combined PPM, Spektrum/JR DSM2, DSMJ, DSMX satellites, and Futaba S.Bus receivers
- Simultaneous support for multiple receivers
- ReceiverPort functions (configurable): 6 PWM input channels or combined PPM stream, 4 PWM output channels
- MainPort functions (configurable): serial telemetry (default), GPS, S.Bus, Spektrum/JR satellites
- FlexiPort (configurable): serial telemetry, GPS, Spektrum/JR satellites, or I2C peripherals (under development)
- 10 PWM outputs to servos or ESC’s, or for camera stabilization
- Camera stabilization: supports up to 3-axis camera mounts with stabilization and manual control from any of configured receivers
- Onboard USB connectivity for easy configuration
- USB and serial telemetry and configuration (including wireless with optional radio modules)
- Supported by powerful OpenPilot GCS
- 4 Mbit onboard memory
- 3C Quaternion based complementary filter running at 500Hz
- One of the most popular open source multirotor flight controller developed by Open Pilot team.
- Redesigned and manufactured by to improve connectivity.
- No adapter is required to setup DSM2/DSMX satellites and S.Bus receivers.
- Optimized ESC pins directions for neater wiring.
- Assembled in the factory with protection case.
- Input Voltage: 4.8-6.0 V
- Dimensions: 39x39x12 mm
- Weight: 14 g
- Firmware Version:15.02