Earn points and buy for free
This is the new version 2 (V2) of Freewing's Venom EDF Jet. This upgraded version has significant upgrades to both the power system and the airframe. The Venom V2 now includes a 12 blade fan, 130A Hobbywing ESC, and powerful 3748-1450kv brushless motor. Structural upgrades include an increased number of carbon wing spares for rigidity, strengthening of the overall tail section, and a complete redesign of the horizontal and vertical stabilizer sections for improved performance and scale appearance.
- New - 90mm 12 blade ducted fan with metal housing and powerful 3748-1450kV brushless motor provides awesome power and incredible real life jet turbine sound.
- New - Premium quality 130 Amp Hobbywing ESC with 8A UBEC.
- New - stronger tail section, with revised rudder and elevator.
- New - Increased carbon spar count and EPO foam construction provide the perfect balance between strength and flexibility.
- Incredible scale details including hand painted pilots, , full ordinance package, scale canopy, shock absorbing landing gear, sequenced landing doors, and stunning Swiss Air Force graphics package.
- Large, nearly 5 foot, wingspan provides incredible scale detail and easy to see even at high speeds.
- Bright LED navigation lights for enhanced realism and dawn/dusk maneuvers.
- Electronic retractable landing gear with aluminum shock absorbing struts and sequenced gear doors.
- Full function flaps allow shorter take-off distances and slow, scale landings.
- Nylon hinges on all control surfaces (superior to foam hinges).
- Motor, servos, ESC and EDF come pre-installed for your convenience.
- 6 Channel Radio
- 6 Channel Receiver
- 6 Cell 22.2V 3800 to 4200mAh LiPo Battery with EC5 connector
- 6 Cell Compatible Battery Charger
|Wingspan||1500mm / 59in|
|Overall length||1100mm / 43.3in|
|Power system||3748-1450kv Brushless Motor|
|Speed control||130A, 8A UBEC, EC5 connector|
|Servos||9 x 9g high speed servos|
|Battery||6S 22.2V 3800-4200mAh 40C LiPo with EC5 connector|
|Assembly time (approx.)||2 Hours|
|Propeller size (inch)||90mm 12 Blade Fan|