Earn points and buy for free
Compatible with all DSM2/DSMX 2.4GHz air transmitters, the OrangeRx R620Xto R1220X range takes things to the next level by offering CPPM or S.Bus output (dependent on model), true DSMX compatibility, integrated telemetry and utilizes dual antennae providing true signal reception diversity! Add to this programmable failsafe on binding, ultra-fast brown-out recovery and wide voltage input range. The end result being an unbeatable value for money aircraft receiver!
The all new CPPM and S.Bus functionality is an excellent feature for use with multi-rotor flight controllers such as the KK2.1, APM, MultiWii and others. These single line connections remove the weight and mess of additional wire leads for each individual channel. This is ideal for use on small frames where space is at a premium and keeps all wiring neat. Additionally, ALL receivers, from R620x to R1220x offer ALL 12 CHANNELS on either S.Bus or CPPM (dependent on model).
All receivers offer integrated telemetry providing readings for battery voltage, current, temperature and motor RPM. Using these receivers you can always monitor all critical parameters so you don’t need to buy an additional telemetry module.
They have dual diversity antennas as well as two fully functional satellite ports to give unbeatable reception quality.
Flight testing has demonstrated stable results and solid reception and has shown that the OrangeRX R620X to R1220X exceed the range of other receivers in the same class.
- Compatible with DSM2/DSMX 1024/2048 aircraft radio and module systems
- S.Bus output allowing for single line connection with compatible devices
- True diversity long antennas that can be placed in convenient location in the aircraft
- Ultra-fast brownout recovery and programmed fail safe mode
- Wide input voltage: 3.7~9.6V
- 6 Channels PWM
- 6~12 channels CPPM
- Integrated telemetry for real time readings: Temperature, Voltage, Motor RPM, Current
- Channels: 6 PWM 6~12 CPPM
- Input voltage: 3.7~9.6V
- Range: < 1Km
- Size: 49 x 22 x 15.5mm
- Weight: 12.2g