Earn points and buy for free
- Brand Name: KDS
- Item Name: 5.8G 64CH Goggles
- Frequency: 5.8G 64CH,full-band 5645M~5945M
- Screen: 5 inch
- Resolution: 800X480(WVGA)
- Brightness: 300cd/m2(adjustable)
- Contrast: adjustable
- Saturability: adjustable
- Antenna : SMA, 50 Ohm
- Video format: NSTC/PAL
- Audio: adjustable
- Battery: 1S 2000mAH, USB charge
- Power Supply: 4.2V- 8.4V
- Working Voltage: 4.2V
- Consumption: 300 mA
- Charging Voltage: DC 5V/ 1A;
- Dimension: 169*169*109mm;
- Weight: 385g
- IN5V: Standard USB port,Input Voltage is 5V.This port is used to charge for 1s lipo battery,charge current is 800mah
- CHG: This is a charging indicator,red indicates charging,green indicate charge finished,flicker indicates breakdown
- Power: Turn on/off
-Turn on: Long press the button more than 2s to power up (the Logo will disappear after 5 seconds, you can press "power" button to erase the logo when it appears)
- Turn off: Long press the "power" button till the progress bar move to the right side
- Please charge immediately when the battery progress bar shows low voltage,to avoid damage
- Please take the battery connector out when the goggle is vacant,Goggle still works though stand by.
Single press the menu button to jump to next menu, below is the sequence:
1. Brightness: UP button to increase and DOWN to reduce the brightness when this menu is shown
2. Contrast: Press UP button to increase contrast and DOWN to reduce.
3. Color saturability: Press UP to increase and DOWN to reduce color saturability.
4. Automatic search: Press UP or DOWN button, the goggles will match the strongest 5.8G channel around.
5. Manual search: Press UP button to increase 5M frequency and DOWN to reduce 5M frequency, full band range is between 5645M~5945M
6. VOL +: Increase Volume
7. VOL -: Decrease Volume
8. Quick Functions:
- Press "UP" or "DN" button to adjust brightness if you are out of "menu"
- Long press "Menu" button more than 2 seconds,it will auto search
KDS Goggle x1
Antenna RX x1
1S Lipo Battery x1