Earn points and buy for free
The FMS Extra 300 1300mm PNP is an excellent 3D aerobatic plane with amazing flight performance and stability.This plane handles windy conditions very smoothly and is very fast and simple to assemble with absolutely no glue required! The wings have the perfect combination of strength and flexibility, the rudder has pinned hinges for extra safety and performance while the entire plane uses a 17g metal gear servo. The elevator halves are joined by a thick plastic spar to ensure strength and perfect alignment during fast maneuvers.
The best part about this plane is that it has a separate compartment on the bottom of the plane which is easily accessible for your receiver and antenna. This plane is perfect to handle at both very high and very low speed. The separate battery compartment on top of the plane has room for a variety of battery sizes.
- Exceptional scale detail including hand painted pilot figure, factory applied graphics, and three blade sport propeller.
- Built from the ground up for durability with heavy gauge metal landing gear, 17g metal gear high torque servos, carbon fiber reinforced main wing panels, plastic spar reinforced elevator, and nylon pinned rudder hinges.
- Made with durable, damage resistant EPO foam.
- Separate receiver and servo compartment with magnetic hatch cover Spacious battery compartment gives pilots the option of flying light weight 4S batteries for full 3D or larger 4S batteries for more sport and longer run times.
- Large, scale control surfaces for advanced 3D and aerobatic flight.
- Powerful 60A ESC and 760Kv Motor Motor, ESC, and servos come pre-installed for your convenience.
- Large scale, stable flight platform handles windy condition and bold graphics make the Extra 300 easy to see even at far distances
|Wingspan||1300 mm / 51.2 in|
|Overall length||1285 mm / 50.6 in|
|Flying weight||1880 g|
|Power system||3948 - KV760 outrunner brushless motor|
|Propeller||13x5 3-blade propeller with spinner|
|Servos||17 g Servo x 4|
|Battery||Li-Po 14.8V 2600 mAh 25 C|
|CG (Centre of Gravity)||120 mm from leading edge of the main wing|
|Assembly time (approx.)||45 minutes|