Earn points and buy for free
The North American B-25 Mitchell was an American twin-engined medium bomber manufactured by North American Aviation. It was used by many Allied air forces in World War II, as well as many other air forces after the war ended, and saw service across four decades. The FMS 1470mm B-25 is a true jewel to fly and with detachable main wings and it's even easy to transport!
- Super scale details including forward, rear, top and side gun turrets with clear canopies and gunner figures.
- Large wingspan, twin engine design provides power, reliability and smooth performance
- Main landing gear and nose gear use worm drive electronic, servoless retracts with sequential retract doors
- Bright LED navigation lights
- Detachable main wings allow ease of transportation
- Durable EPO Foam
5 Channel Radio
5 Channel Receiver
3 Cell 11.1V 3300 mAh Lipo Battery
Lipo Battery Charger
|Power system||Two KV1000 Brushless Motor|
|Speed control||Two 40A ESC, T Connector|
|Propeller||9x6.5 Three Blade Propeller|
|Battery||11.1V 3300mAh 25C 3 cell LiPo|