Earn points and buy for free
Dualsky ECO series brushless outrunner motors cover the RC power market which is less than 900W. These high quality yet low priced motors are suitable for the beginners and intermediate pilots of fixed wing airplanes and multirotors.
This ECO brushless motor 3520C(version C) is designed for airplanes and are based on CA2, long shaft, standard wire, Zen bearing, 0.35mm laminations, and N42SH magnets. The accessories include propeller mount, gold color plugs, mount and screws.
- Designed for airplane models.
- Power ranging from the indoor models to the 40E model airplanes.
- DUALSKY ECO series brushless motor covering the power market of under 900W.
- Choose high quality silicon steel and sheet material and ball bearings, stable working performance.
- Full aluminum alloy CNC machining and anodized.
- Two installation ways: mounting the motor behind firewall and in front of firewall.
- Standard wire length and pre-soldered plugs.
- The marks are laser marked.
|RPM / Volt||720 Kv|
|Maximum power||900 W|
|Cells||4s - 5s LiPo|
|Constant current||38 A|
|Burst current||60 A|
|Shaft diameter (A)||5 mm|
|Net weight||200 g|