With this device, you can easily locate and find your lost plane/helicopter. The effective range for this tracer is over 50 meters. Simply turn off your TX, the
tracer will start to scream (just like the engine sound of the real airplane). Suitable for all PPM/FM, PCM/FM, AM Tx/Rx. Copetible with JR and Futaba.
Weight : 4.7g only
Operating voltage : 4-6 volts DC
Current consumption: < 35 mA (1 mA at standby mode)
Alert level: 85dB (like jet-plane engines sound)
Installation: Share signal channel from any Servo unit
- Connect the alarm between the servo and the receiver, i.e. act as a servo extension cord.
- Turn on your TX. and you will hear 2 beep sounds.
- Do not move any of the control stick on the TX or simply turn off the the TX.
- You will hear a continuous beep sound after 1 minute.
- It will stop once you turn on your TX or move the control stick. If you ignore the continuous beep sound for about 2 minutes, the beep sound will change to a louder one. You need to disconnect the alarm from the receiver in order to switch off the alarm.